Friday, April 17, 2009

Operation Glencoe - A Bloody Death

Now we learn that Ian Tomlinson did not die from a heart attack, but from abdominal bleeding. The news is that the police officer who was videoed hurling him to the ground has been interviewed under caution and is likely to face a charge of manslaughter.

Thus, it seems, justice is prevailing.

The Met has troubled itself to inform me that the name 'Operation Glencoe' was chosen at random from a number of available names. I have told the Met to pull the other one. I doubt they will bother, but one waits and sees.

Did you note the similarity between the baton blow to the legs of Ian Tomlinson and that to a young lady the next day that has latterly emerged on video? The same swing of the baton, the same area of the body targeted.

Coincidence, you might say. Well, I'm not having yet another one pulled. Where, when and how do the police learn such techniques? That shall be my next question to the Met.

No comments: